For those who are resembling to improve their smile, Texas Cosmetic Dentists is happy to offer teeth whitening in Sugar Land, TX. The teeth whitening helps from our Sugar Land dental offices are designed to remove discoloring from years of stains that have built up on your teeth. Our best services of teeth whitening procedures can give you back the fresh, white smile.
New Teeth Whitening Information:
- Immediately before whitening, brush your teeth for two minutes with an oxygenating toothpaste connected with the excellent natural polishing agents AND aloe Vera to stimulate your gums and prevent any sensitivity. This way you’re sure that the whitening gel directly contacts your tooth enamel.
- Immediately after your teeth whitening treatment, enhance the effect by using an oxygenating oral wash. Remember, make sure not to use a mouthwash that includes alcohol, as this can actually chemically curtail the bleaching effect, not to discuss it drains your mouth out!
Dentists are particularly provided to use the VERY STRONG bleaching gels, over 16% Hydrogen Peroxide, and up to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide. At these intensities of whitening gel, the real risks are tooth sensitivity and gum trauma. Dentists use a special gum block which they apply to your gums prior to applying the stimulating gels. A Dentist will usually get a better whitening result in the same amount of time as a non-dental treatment, but there are costs to consider, both financially and in increased tooth sensitivity when using the stronger Dentist-only treatments.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening:
- No different teeth whitening method produces faster results.
- This is the trustworthy form of tooth bleaching.
- Gum and tooth sensitivity are more controllable today due to thicker peroxide gels and the use of desensitizes such as potassium nitrate and fluoride.
More information you can see our following video: